Friday, September 14, 2007
A HUGE tip!
After we discovered my oldest son's milk allergy, we began a long journey of mistakes. I remember when he was still in diapers, we went to a fancy restaurant. I ordered a fruit slushie that had a dollop of whipped cream on top. We were all eating peacefully when my son took a sip of my drink. I figured that it would be okay since the whipped cream was only on the top, and the straw was taking drink from the bottom of the glass. Ten minutes later, he started vomitting all over the table, carpeted floor, and chair. My husband heard the lady next to us say, "I'm not hungry anymore." They got up and left. Unsure what to do, we quickly go up, paid, and left the largest tip I've ever left. I'd hate to have been the one on bus duty:)