Thursday, February 11, 2010

Announcing Milk Allergy Cookbook E-BOOK

Due to popular demand, I have decided to make an E-BOOK VERSION of my cookbook "The Milk Allergy Companion & Cookbook."  Enjoy all the same recipes INSTANTLY from the convenience of your computer.  You can also print out the recipes for use in the kitchen.  Hopefully this will allow you to get the recipes you need quickly at a fraction of the cost.  To see more details, visit:  www.milkallergycompanion.com 

Note:  Most of the recipes use soymilk.  I have tried substituting rice milk and almond milk with great success as well as using Fleischmann's Unsalted Margarine (contains soy lecithin but no soy protein). Making these changes, I have easily been able to provide a soy-free and dairy-free diet for my family. There is soy sauce in some of the recipes, however, I have been able to tolerate it with great success.


“When milk allergies hit home, and all the shopping and preparation of food needed to change, it was easy to feel overwhelmed. I didn't even know all the things that were derivatives of milk which led to some miserable mistakes. Initially, I was preparing 2 separate meals for the allergic and the non-allergic. The effort and money spent shopping for double meals was disheartening to say the least. I wanted to go back to family dining as I'd known it before. I had struggled thru adapting recipes and some worked and some didn't. Now I have this cookbook and it has taken the guesswork out of the equation!! Information provided at the beginning of the book helps me to safely adapt our pre-milk allergy family favorites! The icing on the cake are the new favorites from the delicious recipes provided in the cookbook. This cookbook is a winner!”  A Grateful Granny

No comments: